If you happen to be in a Freshness Burger and are feeling adventurous, go ahead and try the Bacon Omelet Burger. The Green Onion & Miso Burger isn't bad either. But avoid the Avocado Banana Smoothie. It's not nearly as good as it sounds.
Hold the mayo on the fries, please. I do have a pal who's trying to sell a sailboat in amsterdam if you want to take the slow boat back to Japan. You global traveler types. How we ever gonna keep you back here on the farm now that you've seen the big cities of the world?
4 Comments:
Sure, let's run out and grab one for lunch tommorow!
Of course, you'll have to send me a plane ticket.....
Tomorrow doesn't work for me. I'm actually in Amsterdam at the moment. Shall we meet up for a few Royales with Cheese?
Hold the mayo on the fries, please. I do have a pal who's trying to sell a sailboat in amsterdam if you want to take the slow boat back to Japan.
You global traveler types. How we ever gonna keep you back here on the farm now that you've seen the big cities of the world?
I swiped the image from their website, so your guess is as good as mine, but I'm pretty sure that's an oasis.
Although I hear that in Chinese the word for oasis can also mean opportunity...
Post a Comment
<< Home